- Surf Packages
Click Region for Resorts, Camps and Boats
PNG, Caroline Islands & Solomon'sPapua New GuineaCaroline IslandsSolomon Islands
Asia & Sub ContinentPhilippinesSri LankaTaiwan
AfricaSouth AfricaMoroccoSenegalCape Verde
Europe/Canary IslandsFrancePortugalIrelandSpainMadeiraIcelandCanary Islands
Australia & New ZealandAustraliaNew Zealand
- Trip Finder
- Contact Us
From 1140pp for 7 Nights/ 8 Days
|Time of year:||April, May, Jun, July, Aug, Sep, Oct|
|Board type:||All types|
Nusa Lembongan, Lombok, and West Sumbawa Surf Charters, minimum 1 to maximum 8 guests and flexible charters of 1-14 days, MOGGY is a 46ft long X 23ft wide high-powered sailing catamaran, which is fast and stable to get your around the Islands.
"Hi Rhonda Our Bali holiday you assisted in pulling together was outstanding. In particular :- i) Moggy was better than I could have asked for. The crew, meals and delivery on promise was terrific. ii) The Batu Karang (Nusa Lembongan) was something else. The architectur"- Martin
Nusa Lembongan, Lombok, and West Sumbawa Surf Charters, 1-14 day trips, you choose. The Moggy Cat is a 46ft long X 23ft wide high-powered sailing catamaran, fast and stable. The 23ft beam means less rock and roll and less seasickness. Their goal, on a surf charter, is to put you in the water with the best waves, the least number of people, and with a positive attitude, which encourages you to do your best.
A fully equipped entertainment system is on-board including a TV, radio, cassette deck CD, VCD, and DVD with over 500 current and classic movies and concerts. With large capacity fuel and water storage tanks they are also capable of doing Timor-to-Bali and Sumba-to-Bali charters early season (before mid-May) and late season (after mid-October) for those with a taste for adventure.
Captain Don has over 40 years of surfing experience, 20 years at Sunset Beach, Hawaii and 14 years on Bali.
Surf charters can operate with a minimum of 1 passenger and a maximum of 8 passengers. Accommodations are 3 x double cabins, two of which are convertible to two singles each, and 2 x single cabins. There are 11 large and comfortable cushions for sleeping under the stars if you prefer or for chilling out under the large covered deck.
A full array of modern navigation electronics, communication, and safety equipment means we can keep moving day or night. Shimano state-of-the-art sport-fishing rods and reels and US Divers snorkeling equipment is also aboard for your enjoyment. Fresh water showers inside and out.
- 46ft (14.2m) cutter-rigged offshore sailing catamaran.
- 23ft (7.1m) beam.
- 3ft 3in (1m) draft.
- 2 Yanmar 50 Hp (4 cylinder) diesels.
- Hy-drive hydraulic wheel steering.
- All 3 sails are roller-furling.
- Multi purpose spinnaker.
- 850-litre fuel capacity.
- 1200-litre water capacity.
- Ample seating and storage space.
- Furuno 24 mile radar.
- 2 x Magellan GPS (Global Positioning System).
- VHF and SSB radios (plus hand held VHF).
- Furuno Weather Fax.
- Auto helm 6000 autopilot.
- Auto helm tri-data (speed depth log) sounder.
- Full 230v 50 Hz - 2800-watt inverter with three deep cycle battery banks charged by two alternators, solar panels and wind generator.
- 3 x EPIRB's (emergency indicator radio beacons).
- 10 person Beaufort life raft.
- 1 X 12ft (3.65m) Zodiac inflatable with 25hp outboard.
- Full assortment of flares.
- Ample life vests.
- Lifelines and safety netting.
- VCD and DVD with a library of over 500 classic & modern movies and concerts.
- Toshiba TV with DVD hi-fi stereo (cassette and CD) with two inside and two outside speakers.
- 14 days ice storage.
- Water maker (135 litres/day).
- 2 heads - toilets (1 electric), hot and cold showers, 2 basins.
- Hot and cold pressure water system.
- Ample ventilation and fans throughout.
- Large gas BBQ.
- Fresh water deck rinse.
- 4 Shimano 50 WLRS with 80lb I.G.F.A. mono.
- 1 Shimano 25 with 40lb I.G.F.A. mono.
- 1 Shimano 15 with 30lb I.G.F.A. mono.
- 1 Penn 9-0 with 50lb I.G.F.A. mono.
- Excellent assortment of trolling lures.
- Multiple hand lines.
- Hand and flying gaffs.
- 2 harness and 2 butt holders.
- All meals & beverages, including beer.
- Snorkeling gear.
- All fishing equipment.
- Scuba diving is available, with a professional dive instructor/guide, at optional cost depending on your certification, location of dives, and the number of dives.
The food is second to none and in quantity to fill any hungry surfer. With a large capacity freezer and refrigerator, you can expect choice meats and assorted seafoods, crisp salads, a huge selection of vegetables, desserts, snacks, fruits, chocolates and sweets, bottled water, sodas, 100% fruit juices, much more, and free beer too.
Pricing & Packages
|01 Jan 2013||31 Dec 2013||7 Nights/ 8 Days||8||1140||Nusa Lembongan, Desert Point, Lombok Sengigi & Gili Islands||Enquire Now|
|01 Jan 2013||31 Dec 2013||7 Nights/ 8 Days||4||1300||Nusa Lembongan, Desert Point, Lombok Sengigi & Gili Islands||Enquire Now|
Schedule last updated: 17 January 2013
- Above price is based on 8-person exclusive charters; see below for less numbers.
- Price is per person and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us Toll Free on 0808 258 0101 (from the UK) or +33 (0)5 58 41 01 84 (outside the UK) to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
7night/8 day trip:
Desert Point – first stop Lembongan Island then onto one of the world's best lefthanders at Desert Point, Lombok.
Gilli Islands – first stop Lembongan Island then onto Gilli Trawangan where there is great diving, snorkeling, fishing, swimming or you can just chill out on board or ashore. The Gillis are famous for their diving and parties!
Charter cost based on number of passengers; i.e. 2 people is US$3,450 per person; 4 people is US$1,955 pp; 6 people is US$1,794 pp; 8 people is US$1,714 pp.
Other specialty dive programs slightly higher and quoted on request depending upon the divers certification, location of the dives, type of dive, and number of dives. Beginner program is US$85 and includes classroom, instructor, and one dive. Prices for mixed gases, nitrox, technical dives, and re-breather, vary with location and can be quoted on request. Instructor-guide and all equipment is included on all of these programs.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves' obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
We'd love to hear your feedback! Please click here to enter your testimonial of your holiday and your experience with The Perfect Wave.
Hi Rhonda Our Bali holiday you assisted in pulling together was outstanding. In particular :- i) Moggy was better than I could have asked for. The crew, meals and delivery on promise was terrific. ii) The Batu Karang (Nusa Lembongan) was something else. The architecture and general quality of accommodation was something to be seen. iii) The surf was as pictured Thanks for your part in arranging this holiday for us. It rates as one of the best. Martin
Experience Begun: July 2010
Created on: Thursday 07 October 2010
- Surf Camps
- Luxury Surf Trip
- Surf Charters
- Kingfisher - Male Atolls, Maldives
- Hamathi - Male Atolls, Maldives
- Haira - Male Atolls, Maldives
- Cobia - Outer Atolls, Maldives
- Just Dreaming - West Java
- Bohemian Baru - Mentawai
- KM D'Bora - Mentawai
- Melaleuca - Mentawai
- Naga Laut - Mentawai
- Aileoita - Mentawai
- Tengirri - Mentawai
- Peluru - Mentawai
- Nusa Dewata - Mentawai
- Indocean - Lombok & Sumbawa
- Moggy - Bali & Lembongan
- Sri Noa Noa - Sumba & Roti
- Stellar - Fiji
- EFBE Croisiers - Caribbean
- Surf Charters