- Surf Packages
Click Region for Resorts, Camps and Boats
PNG, Caroline Islands & Solomon'sPapua New GuineaCaroline IslandsSolomon Islands
Asia & Sub ContinentPhilippinesSri LankaTaiwan
AfricaSouth AfricaMoroccoSenegalCape Verde
Europe/Canary IslandsFrancePortugalIrelandSpainMadeiraIcelandCanary Islands
Australia & New ZealandAustraliaNew Zealand
- Trip Finder
- Contact Us
From 1527pp for 5 Nights
|Time of year:||Jan, Feb, March, April, May, Jun, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec|
|Group type:||Uncrowded Waves, Group Surf Trips|
|Board type:||All types|
- Guaranteed surf sessions away from the crowds
- Explore real Fijian culture
- World famous surf breaks
- Relax, eat top quality food on boat
- Surfing one of the numerous unpopulated reef passes exclusively to yourselves.
- Day sailing on board Stellar 49ft Sun Odyssey Jeanneau sloop.
- Game fishing on board BITE ME a brand new 30 foot game fishing boat.
- Dive the famous Great Astrolabe Reef with the reputed local dive company Matava.
- Bush walks on the estate to waterfalls, bird watching or local village visits.
- Kava ceremonies and Lovos.
- Learn about the medicinal qualities of the local plants from Malakai, our local medicine man.
At 49 feet, she has 4 individual double cabins all with ensuites to give you complete privacy. Spend time on the bow of the Stella or sit back and relax on her uncluttered decks either whilst under sail or anchored in paradise. The cockpit allows you full open views or you can sit around the generous sized table in the saloon which comfortably sits 6 people. Dining out under the stars is also a memorable experience...
Stellar has just sailed an amazing 8000 nautical miles from the Caribbean and has been fitted with all up-to-date equipment surpassing any regulations put in place by the local Fijian survey which is conducted every 6 months. All crew onboard are trained in all aspects of marine safety.
Safety equipment includes:
- SSB and VHF Radios, plus handheld VHF.
- Radar and GPS for navigation.
- Offshore lifejackets and harnesses.
- Epirbs x2.
- Offshore 10-person liferaft.
- Ships compass as well as handheld compasses.
- Fire extinguishers x 3 plus fire blanket.
- Internet onboard.
Other equipment includes:
- Onboard weather fax.
- Email via S.S.B.
- 12 VOLT system with 240 VOLT inverter for charging cameras etc.
- Fans in all cabins and saloon.
- Cockpit and head showers.
- Snorkelling gear.
- CD sound system (cockpit and saloon).
- Accommodation onboard yacht Stellar - 2 double cabins + 2 single cabins or 3 doubles w/Ensuite bathrooms (walls can be removed).
- All Meals and snacks plus non-alcoholic beverages (including bottled water).
- Alcohol can be purchased as an additional expense.
- Use of all onboard equipment including fishing and snorkeling gear also paddle board.
- Skipper, deck hand and cook/hostess.
- Can be arranged prior to charter at an additional cost.
- Remote waves you can visit outside of the Mamanucas include: Frigates Passage, Kadavu, North Coast of Vanua Levu (Dec to March) and Lau. (Lau is only for charters 10 days +).
- Generally on a one week surf charter, you visit the Mamanucas and Frigates. You can also visit Kadavu if the wind and swell conditions are favorable.
- Frigates, Kadavu and Lau are all uncrowded. Frigates is less crowded now than 10 years ago due to the migration of surfers to the Cloudbreak area.
Note: Steele looks at every charter group differently and personalizes the itinerary accordingly.
Pricing & Packages
|21 May 2013||21 May 2013||5 Nights||4||1443||2013 Season|
|21 May 2013||21 May 2013||5 Nights||6||1187||2013 Season||Enquire Now|
|21 May 2013||21 May 2013||7 Nights||4||1819||2013 Season|
|21 May 2013||21 May 2013||7 Nights||6||1527||2013 Season|
|21 May 2013||21 May 2013||5 Nights||5||1289||2013 Season|
|21 May 2013||21 May 2013||7 Nights||5||1644||2013 Season|
Schedule last updated: 10 December 2012
- Price is per person and subject to foreign exchange fluctuations.
- These are example packages and most packages can be adjusted to cater for your requirements. Please contact us for a tailored package to meet your needs.
- Please click "Enquire Now" to email us or call us Toll Free on 0808 258 0101 (from the UK) or +33 (0)5 58 41 01 84 (outside the UK) to speak with one of our friendly consultants.
- Surfing charters are limited to a maximum of 4 male surfers, or 3 couples. This is in the interest of maintaining the quality of the charter, and that guests can have their own quarters.
NOW A SPECIAL OFFER for bookings made between May to October. This deal will cover all charters up until the end of 2013.
- Purchase 6 nights and get the 7th night Free.
- Transfers to and from Nadi International Airport.
Here's what else Stellar can offer
- Boys on Board includes you and 3 of your best mates on the high seas. No need to shave, shower or even change your boardies. Fish, surf and go on a boys trip of a life time. They'll even through in a box of beer.
- Surfing Honeymoon includes the private use of Stellar, where newly weds can surf, paddle board or snorkel in the morning and be dropped off to a secluded island for a picnic lunch or sunset drinks, in private, at no additional charge.
Disclaimer - This surf trip is an independent surf operator and is not part of or in partnership with The Perfect Wave Travel Co. The Perfect Wave acts as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, land based accommodation and boat charter operators. The Perfect Waves' obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. The Perfect Wave has no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty of representation regarding their standards. All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.
We'd love to hear your feedback! Please click here to enter your testimonial of your holiday and your experience with The Perfect Wave.
- Surf Camps
- Luxury Surf Trip
- Surf Charters
- Kingfisher - Male Atolls, Maldives
- Hamathi - Male Atolls, Maldives
- Haira - Male Atolls, Maldives
- Cobia - Outer Atolls, Maldives
- Just Dreaming - West Java
- Bohemian Baru - Mentawai
- KM D'Bora - Mentawai
- Melaleuca - Mentawai
- Naga Laut - Mentawai
- Aileoita - Mentawai
- Tengirri - Mentawai
- Peluru - Mentawai
- Nusa Dewata - Mentawai
- Indocean - Lombok & Sumbawa
- Moggy - Bali & Lembongan
- Sri Noa Noa - Sumba & Roti
- Stellar - Fiji
- EFBE Croisiers - Caribbean
- Surf Charters